Apple has released an update for its Safari browser. The corresponding update under serial number 13 is already available for download to all macOS High Sierra and macOS Mojave users.
Beta users do not need to take any action – Safari 13 is already included in the macOS Catalina operating system.
- The start page has been updated. Website icons in the Favorites have become larger and larger. “Siri offers” appeared.
- Safari now warns users if a weak password is set when registering a new account.
- The function of quick transition to the "Picture in Picture" mode has appeared. The corresponding option is located in the sound button in the tab bar.
- Now you can navigate through open tabs using the search bar.
- Added support for authentication using USB keys.
- Bugs fixed, browser security improved.
You can download and install a new update through the "Software Update" section – if we are talking about macOS Mojave. In earlier versions of Safari 13, you can download it directly from the Mac App Store.
Put 5 stars at the bottom of the article if you like this topic. Follow us on VK, Telegram, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Viber