All mobile gadgets of the "apple" manufacturer use iOS as the operating shell. Experienced users know that this shell has a regulator by which it can regulate a parameter such as screen brightness. However, during the operation of the gadget, sometimes situations arise when the minimum value is not enough. In a similar situation, you can resort to a special mode, which is available in this OS.
Having performed the simplest action algorithm, you can configure the "minimum brightness". When this is done, the backlight level will decrease to a value an order of magnitude lower than what Apple installed. The benefits of this setting can be appreciated by those owners of "apple" gadgets who are used to using their device at night. To do this, you must follow the recommendations that follow. Note that the instruction can be used by all owners of "apple" devices, whose gadgets work on the mobile platform Apple 8.1.
How to reduce the brightness of the iPhone screen below the minimum set by Apple:
1. The first step is to go to the "OSes" settings. Choose Basic. Then go to the item Universal access. And then follow the item Increase.
2. The next step is moving to the area of increase. Once there, set the entire screen checkbox.
3. Then you need to go back one step and put the Toggle switch Zoom in to the “On” position.
4. Next, you need to make a triple click on the screen with your fingers. This action will cause a window to appear on the screen. In it you can see the slider. This is what you need to move to the minimum value.
5. Next, you need to click "Select Filter", after which we check the box next to "Weak Light".
6. Now you need to assign a triple press to the Home button. With it, in the future, when using the gadget, you can activate the desired mode. To carry out the plan, you need to move to the General menu. Next, follow the item Universal access. And then go to the keyboard shortcut. Then click on the item Zoom. Check the box next to the item of the same name.
7. Now you have the opportunity to use the "Home" button to activate a mode that will instantly reduce the amount of backlight on your gadget. If the slider responsible for the brightness is shifted to a minimum, then the brightness of the screen on the iPhone or tablet will be lower than the minimum value set by Apple.
If you need to return to the previous brightness values, then to do this, just go to the "Home" button and make a triple click on it.