Game lover died in a dream due to a short circuit in a smartphone

Game lover died in a dream due to a short circuit in a smartphone

Sastra Mo-in, 25, has played online multiplayer games on a variety of personal mobile devices. Last Friday, as always, he went to bed, after which he connected one of the smartphones to a power outlet using a charging cable. The next morning, his aunt found him without any signs of life.

According to Aunt Sastra, his body was purple and his left hand was lying next to a charger covered in burn marks. She immediately cut off the electricity in the room and called the police.

”My nephew constantly spent a lot of time on his bed, playing video games on a smartphone connected to a power outlet. There were so many nights when I saw him fall asleep next to smartphones still connected to electricity. ”, – said the aunt of the deceased.

Game lover died in a dream due to a short circuit in a smartphone
Read more:  AirPods 2 decently fell in price before the announcement of AirPods 3