ICloud is a cloud service that allows each iOS user to store an unlimited amount of personal data. In order to get full access to all the resources of the resource, you need to know what it is and how to create an icloud on an iPhone 5S, 5, 4, 4S, 6, 7.
Key features of Iclaud on iPhone
The cloud provides users with various additional features:
- Backup. All data stored in the iPhone 5S, 5, 4, 4S, 6, 7, are subjected to the process of automatic copying to storage. By default, 5 GB of free space is available to the user. If necessary, it can increase the volume or clear the existing one.
- Access from all devices. Devices connected to the same Apple ID get access to the service at any time. This is very convenient for those who take many photos, but do not like to copy them. After the picture is taken on the iPhone 5S, it will appear on any other, for example, iPhone 5.
- Search for a lost gadget. The special function “Find My Phone” allows you to lock the device and determine its location on the map in case of loss.
Service advantages over similar programs
- Iklaud storage was developed specifically for iOS 4 and improved with it. Thanks to which, it is fully automated for IOS;
- You can create Iklaud on iPhone absolutely free;
- no ads and banner newsletter;
- it is possible to authorize an individual mailbox.
Thus, the use of iCloud can greatly simplify the life of smartphone users. It remains to figure out how to create a new icloud on iPhone.
How to create iCloud on iPhone
Automatic backup of personal data begins after the registration of the email "@ icloud.com" or Apple ID.
Steps for registering an Apple ID to enter cloud storage:
- Connect the phone to the Internet.
- Go to the device settings menu.
- Select the "Mail, addresses" section.
- Mark the addition of a new account.
- From the proposed list, specify the icicle storage.
- Click Create Apple ID.
- Mark receipt of a free box.
- Come up with a new email address.
- Create a complex password. This data will be used to enter the store on all Apple devices (iPhone 4S, 6, 7).
- Record three questions and answer them to recover lost or forgotten data.
- Specify additional data:
- backup email address;
- whether automatic updates are needed;
- read and accept the user agreement.
This completes the process of registering iCloud on iPhone 7 Plus or any other. To turn it on, just go to the storage settings section and put the slider in the "Enabled" mode.