Each owner of the iPhone wondered: How to install a program or application on your device? The procedure differs from that for other phones and smartphones (where you just need to upload files as on a USB flash drive). Below we will try to explain step by step the process of installing applications on the iphone.
Installing the program on iPhone via iTunes using a USB cable
- We connect our iPhone with a USB cable to a personal computer and launch the iTunes program;
- In the window that opens, go to the iTunes Store tab;
How to install a program or application on iPhone.
Enter your personal iTunes account information.
In the library (section Programs) – displays all downloaded and available for installation on ipad and iphone applications and programs.
We synchronize applications on your computer and device.
Installing the program on iPhone through the App Store program via Wi-Fi connection
- On our iPhone, launch the App Store program;
- We select an application or program from the list;
- If the application is free, then click on the FREE button, and if it’s paid, then click on its price;
Install applications via iTunes on iphone.
Before installing the program, the phone will require you to enter the password for your account.