We will describe a user manual that will help remove the back panel on Xiaomi smartphones of the Redmi, Mi Max line and more. Since the vast majority of devices use a similar structure, the proposed instruction can be applied to many phone models.
- The first step should be to remove the SIM-cards, because if you leave the appropriate tray in the case, it will interfere with disassembly;
- To start removing the cover, you need to unfasten the latches in the area of the side faces of the housing. However, the actions are not easy to carry out, since it takes effort to get the result. In this case, you must be as careful as possible. The most effective tool for the correct operation is a special spatula. The xiaomium.ru project strongly discourages the use of sharp objects, which can damage the external state of the device. It is advisable to disconnect the mounts, starting from the corner, moving around the perimeter of the smartphone;
- After disconnecting the cover, gradually and slowly remove it to find a special ribbon cable on the back that connects the back surface to the display sensor. Remove the mount to completely remove the phone cover;
- Then you can see the technical components of the gadget. In the upper part is the processor, as well as camera modules, under which the battery is located. Most often, the need to disassemble the Xiaomi device case arises when you need to replace the battery or lens. Also, the method is effective in case of malfunction of the display, however, without using specialized tools, it will not be possible to repair or replace it yourself;
- Despite the open housing, the internal components cannot be removed immediately. In addition to the chambers, since to remove them you will need to remove the seal and pry off with any flat part;
- If your ultimate goal is to replace the battery or work with the processor, you need to use a screwdriver, since all components are connected to the case by means of bolts. Unscrew them and fold them in an open place to always have access, after which you can proceed to the next step. It is worth noting that the screws require special attention, since the upper ones are longer than the lower ones, so it is important to correctly return them to their positions;
- After removing all the bolts, remove the protective pad to open the chipset. It is extremely undesirable to independently perform any manipulations with its design;
- To assemble the case, use the identical instruction with the opposite algorithm of actions. The main requirement is accuracy and caution of execution, which will ensure a positive outcome.
For a more detailed study of the manual regarding the correct disassembly of the housing of Xiaomi smartphones of different models, it is recommended to watch the training video.