A modern smartphone, despite having the widest range of multimedia and communication capabilities, is still primarily a mobile phone. As a rule, information with contact numbers is stored in the phone’s memory or in an account on the so-called “cloud” – a personal repository of information from your account on the Internet. Sometimes you need to move contacts directly to the SIM card. There can be many reasons for this: the SIM card is moved to another device, or the user believes that this method of storage is more reliable. In any case, this action is quite real, and will not be difficult. We will tell you how to quickly and easily transfer contacts from your phone to a SIM card.
Copy contacts from a Samsung phone to a SIM card
Samsung smartphones are running the Android operating system, which is very convenient and feature-rich. One of the many possibilities in this system is the import of contacts to the SIM card.
Important: if your smartphone periodically or constantly has some kind of software malfunction, contacts disappear, cannot be transferred to other memory cards, then you should test your device for problems in the Samsung service center.
Transfer contacts on Samsung smartphones with Android 4.x
- To start, in the phone standby mode, in the main menu, open “Contacts”.
- We go to the “Menu” tab, where we select “Import / Export”.
- From the proposed options, select "Export to SIM card."
- Next, we choose which contacts we want to move. If we need all the contacts, we find the “Select All” button.
- When the contacts are selected, click the "Finish" button, and in the window that opens, confirm by clicking on the "OK" button.
Transfer contacts on Samsung smartphones with Android version 5.x, 6.x, 7.x
- Open the "Contacts" section, then select "Options".
- We go to the "Settings" item.
- Select the tab “Import / Export”
- Next, click on "Export", then. "Sim"
- We select the contacts we need and confirm by clicking “Finish”.
After completing these steps, we duplicated the contacts on the SIM card. That is, this information will be available both from the memory of your smartphone, and from the SIM card memory.