If you have forgotten the password from your phone, there are several ways to proceed. Although there are many solutions on the Internet on How to unlock a Honor password, only a few of them really work. Some of the proposed solutions require you to download applications and install them on your Android phone. In other ways, you need to log in to your playmarket account, and finally, the most radical way to reset and erase all your data from your Android phone, returning it to the factory settings.
We will tell you how to unlock Honor password if you forget it. Depending on the specific situation, you can choose a specific method to bypass the password. If you just bought an Android phone and did not manage to save any information on it, deleting all the data, of course, will not be a problem.
But if you had an Android phone for a long time and you had a lot of contacts and personal information, you can try other ways. Especially if you haven’t saved your information anywhere. Here are three simple solutions for unlocking Android phones that will work for most brands such as Samsung, HTC, LG, as well as Chinese brands such as ZTE, Lenovo, Huawei, ThL and others :
How to unlock Honor by logging in to your Gmail account (playmarket)
1. Enter the wrong password or pattern for five times
2. After the fifth error, the option “Forgotten password” appears in the lower right part of the screen – click on it
3. Log in using your Google username and password associated with the corresponding Android phone.
4. Now you can draw a new graphic key and confirm the change.
How to reset Huawei Honor if you forgot your password
1. First press and hold the power key to turn off the cell-phone.
2. Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button until the Adnroid logo appears on the screen.
3. Use the volume buttons to select the option “erase data / reset factory settings” and confirm this with the power button.
4. Then select “Yes” in the menu and accept it using the “Power” key.
5. Now select the “reboot system now” option using the power button.
6. Everything worked out! A hard reset has just been performed.
The second method for new versions of Huawei Honor:
1. To start, press and hold the power button to turn off the cell phone.
2. After that, press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons until the screen lights up.
3. Then we release the power key, and continue to hold the volume key.
4. In the next step, tap “Wipe dats / factory reset” and select “Wipe dats / factory reset” to confirm. (Attention all data will be deleted!)
5. Great job!
The device is ready to use.
A few notes on unlocking phones when you forget your password
Be careful, if you want to use a hard reset to bypass the password of your Huawei Honor phone, you will really lose all information, including contacts, videos and photos. Choose this method only if you have a backup of your personal or important information. The first option, as you know, did not work for some users, but others managed to successfully use it.
The second option is optimal for most users, but by itself it is not a solution, since it never changes the password, but it just bypasses it every time you open your Android phone.
If you liked the article: How to unlock Honor, leave your comments.