Date of publication: November 08, 2016.
After hard reset, it is impossible to start the phone through the recovery menu. Android 5.1.1 requires you to enter account information that was previously on the device. The situation is deplorable, since even resetting the password of the old Google account does not allow you to start the device with a new password, but there is a solution, read on.
The fact is that in android version 5 and above, a new phone protection feature has been introduced. This is done so that in case of loss of the phone by the owner, the attacker could not unlock it. Judge the usefulness or non-use of this function yourself. Now to reset the phone (hard reset) you need to do this only through the menu of the android phone. But I did not know this joke. If you reset the phone through the recovery menu, like me, then you will have a corresponding history. At startup, the phone will require an old account and password, which few remember.
You can solve the problem by a little tricking the android system. Android on each device in its own way. General principle. get into the phone’s settings menu through the search system or in another way and reset the phone to factory settings.
So I will describe the working method (SideSync method) for the Samsung, which I found in the net for the samsung j5 device and successfully used:
– On the phone we turn on wifi, accept the conditions, go through all the steps until a message appears that requires you to enter your old account and password;
– We download the SideSync program from the Samsung website http://www.samsung.com/us/sidesync/ and install it on the PC, run the program;
– We connect the phone to the computer;
– After connecting on the phone, a menu will appear at the bottom "To open with" with 3 pictograms, click chrome and accept the conditions, then click to skip
settings, a message appears "Galaxy apps will open";
– you don’t need to click ok yet, and in the address bar, enter https://goo.gl/7uGVMn and open, the bypass program download appears, any samsung click the icon
and confirm the download;
– After the program loads, click back and return to the message "Galaxy apps will open" and click ok, accept;
– SideSync appears, install, you do not need to install it, but just click on the search at the top and type es file explorer and download it,
– We go into the Samsung account, if it is not, then click to create a Samsung account (not to be confused with Google account)
– Click confirm and install es file explorer, then click open;
– Now we have access to the files on the phone, go to the download folder and run bypass any, click on the settings, enable the setting "unknown
resources" and click install;
– After installation, run the program and have access to all phone settings,
– We go in "Backup and reset"click "reset to factory settings" and "reset device data"
– Phone Reboot and make the initial settings, will not require the phone of the old account, start a new one.
So in this way I managed to unlock the samsung j5 phone. I met on the Internet simple options but in other brands of phones, that’s how lucky.
Have a good unlock.
In any case, you can always use the services of IT outsourcing from a team of professionals. This includes server and computer maintenance, 1C maintenance, website development, and much more.