There are no features in the external design of this smartphone. A typical "budget" with a plastic case, as indicated by the characteristics of the ZTE Blade A5 Pro. The photos that are presented in the article perfectly demonstrate the design chosen by the manufacturer. Smartphone shape. rectangular with slightly rounded corners. The side faces are straight, without any features. On the right side there are mechanical control keys – device lock and volume control. The latter has an elongated shape. The progress of these buttons is clear. At the bottom there is only a microphone hole, the remaining connectors are located on top. The control panel consists of touch keys. Two of them are indicated by dots, and the one in the middle is indicated by a circle.
The surface of the back cover is pleasant to the touch, although it is made of plastic. The company logo flaunts here. A flash and the main optical module are displayed above it. A small speaker hole is located at the bottom.
Several color schemes, the most popular options, went on sale: black, golden and white.
ZTE Blade A5 Pro: specifications
Having dealt with the features of appearance, you can proceed to the description of the technical characteristics.
- Dimensions If it were not for the large thickness (11 mm), then we could safely call this unit compact, since its width and height are 64 and 124 mm, respectively. This model does not apply to heavyweights. The developers created a device whose weight was only 110 g.
- Communication The gadget has two SIM slots. The type of cards is micro. There is only one radio module, so the SIM cards work alternately. The communication range is standard. Implemented 3G support in ZTE Blade A5 Pro.
- Screen specifications. The device has a capacitive display with a diagonal of 4 inches. For its manufacture, TFT technology is used. Touch input. The screen supports more than 16 million colors. Resolution: 480 × 800 px, density – 233 ppi.
- Performance. The Spreadtrum SC7731 chip is responsible for the performance of the gadget. Based on four Cortex-A7 cores. Produced by 28 nm process technology. 1300 MHz – maximum clock speed. Co-processor – Mali-400 MP2.
- Platform. On Android 5.0 Lollipop, the ZTE Blade A5 Pro runs.
- Characteristics of cameras. The 5-megapixel sensor acted as the main module. There is no autofocus, there is a flash. Selfie camera – only 0.3 megapixels.
- Battery. The battery is removable. The chemical composition corresponds to lithium-ion technology. Capacity – 1400 mAh.
- Memory. The amount of RAM directly affects performance, so the developers have implemented one gigabyte. To download programs and other software, an integrated storage of 8 GB is provided.
- Communication opportunities. For data transfer, wired (USB) and wireless (bluetooth) methods are offered. A-GPS support is provided.